September Summer SIGNUP TERMS AND CONDITIONS1. The company responsible for this competition is AND UNION.
2. The competition is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom, and other locations where shipping is possible, of all ages, except employees of AND UNION and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with AND UNION and/or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase of AND UNION products required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition is being run/hosted across the official website and social media pages of AND UNION.
6. Entrants may enter as many times as they like, as long as each entry is unique and not duplicates of the same entry. Duplicate entries will be disqualified from the competition.
7. The competition will run from 16 September 2021 until 1 October 2021. Any entries sent after the closing date will not be included in the winning draw.
8. AND UNION accepts no responsibility should entries not be received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 9.1. Entrants need to enter via the Account Page on andunion.co.uk and add their email address.
10. The company/promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the AND UNION Facebook account as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The company/promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 12.1 60 (sixty) cases of AND UNION Summer Beer Boxes
12.1 Three (3) winners will be drawn for the United Kingdom.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winner will be chosen randomly. All verified entries will be entered into a software programme and chosen at random.
15. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the company/promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15.1 Due to the current Coronavirus pandemic, shipping of the prize may only be viable once the lockdown has been lifted or a level has been reached which will allow shipping of such items.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
17. The company/promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by U.K. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of U.K.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network. Entrants are providing their information to AND UNION for marketing purposes, and not to any other party.
23. AND UNION also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. AND UNION shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this platform.